CPL Activated Carbons is a leading manufacturer and supplier of activated carbons and related services and has enjoyed strong growth in the purification market thanks to a number of factors:
- Global sourcing capability, able to obtain the best carbons at competitive prices
- Broad product range consisting of coal, coconut shell and wood-based carbons, sold under our Filtracarb® brand name
- An active R&D programme, linked to our parent company CPL Industries, looking into new carbon materials and technologies
- State-of-the-art reactivation facility, able to regenerate spent carbons from ‘green’ (food & drinking water) and ‘amber’ (industrial/environmental) process streams
- Broad range of Clean-Flo® mobile carbon filters, for liquid and gas phase applications
- Site Services team able to facilitate the installation of carbon/filters and the removal/changeout of spent media
- An experienced and knowledgeable sales & marketing team backed up by a friendly and efficient office organisation
- Manufacturing capabilities and multiple logistics hubs in the UK. Fast response and short lead-times
- Efficient network of production, warehousing and logistics capabilities
- Market-leading position in several key carbon applications
- Full accreditation to the latest quality (ISO 9001:2015), environmental (ISO 14001:2015) and legislative (REACH) standards.
CPL Activated Carbons is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPL Industries, a diversified industrial company and the largest producer of smokeless fuels in Europe. With its extensive engineering, manufacturing and R&D capabilities, the CPL group enjoys synergies that are unique within the industry.